Saturday, July 27, 2024

Czech Translation - Journey of Love - Prem Prasang

 


Journey of Love

 

That evening still haunts me,

Those moments still linger in my memory.

The times spent with you,

My hand wasn't in yours,

Nor were your arms around my neck,

But love-filled breaths,

Had dissolved in the air,

Your fragrance scattered everywhere,

I was immersed in that scent,

Our journey of a few moments,

If only, yes if only,

This journey never ended,

I can't believe it,

Perhaps you don't either,

Even though we parted, we're not apart,

And my soul still,

Remains in that journey,

Are you still with me,

In this journey?




----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cesta lásky


Ten večer stále mučivě mě pronásleduje,
ty vzpomínky v mé paměti zůstavají.
Doby, jež jsem s tebou prožil,
ruku tvoji ve své jsem nedržel
ani tvé ruce kolem krku necítil jsem,
ale ten dech plný lásky
ve vzduchu se rozplýval,
tvá vůně všude roztroušená byla,
nemohl jsem vůně té se nabažit.
Ta naše cesta, těch okamžiků pár,
Kdyby, ach, kdyby jen
ta cesta nikdy neskončila.
Uvěřit tomu nemohu,
snad tomu také věřit nedokážeš,
i když daleko jsme od sebe, stále jsme spolu.
A má duše stále
na té cestě setrvává.
Jsi tam se mnou?
Se mnou na té cestě?

No comments:

Post a Comment