Dear Hiring Manager,
I am interested in opportunities with your International Sales / European Markets team in Surat.
I have completed my B.Com and PGDBM and have strong English communication skills. I have also studied in an English-medium school throughout my education.
A key strength I can bring to an international-facing role is my knowledge of three European languages:
• Hungarian
• Greek
• Czech
I am particularly interested in working with European customers and developing a career in international diamond and jewellery sales. I am comfortable communicating in English and would be interested in using my European language skills to support customer communication, lead generation, follow-ups and relationship management.
Although I am looking to develop my experience in the diamond industry, I am highly interested in learning diamond products, the 4Cs, certification, pricing, B2B sales processes and international export procedures.
I would appreciate the opportunity to be considered for a suitable position in International Sales, European Client Relations, Business Development or Sales Coordination.
I have attached my CV for your consideration. I would be happy to attend an interview or language/communication assessment at your convenience.
Thank you for considering my application.
Kind regards,
[Your Full Name]
Surat, Gujarat
Mobile: [Your Phone Number]
Email: [Your Email Address]
No comments:
Post a Comment